Deep Freeze is an effective hard drive freezing software that eliminates all changes made to the system and restores the computer to its original state. With the latest version of Deep Freeze Standard, users no longer have to worry about virus infection or accidentally installing additional toolbars and advertisements during the software installation.
Deep Freeze provides many intelligent hard drive protection modes, you can optionally freeze one or more hard drives at the same time, for optimal work. At the first start the program will ask you to enter a password to protect this freezing mode. Remember this password for verification when modifying mode or removing software.
Deep Freeze Features:
- A very handy and powerful application that will allow you to wipe out all modifications made to your system.
- Reset the computer to its original state after a restart session.
- Needs to set a master password can easily activate and deactivate Deep Freeze.
- Comprehensive help file available.
- Freeze your system to the desired state.
- Revert any changes on reboot.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Maintain security and 100% uptime.
- Support for 5 workstations.
- Command line integration.
- Remote access and control.
Deep Freeze Requirements
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows Embedded 7 and 8.1
Hard Drive Space
- Deep Freeze requires 10% of the hard drive to be left as free space
- The Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator and Enterprise Console are supported on: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, and 2016 (32 and 64 bit)
- Information on Faronics Core system requirements can be found in the Faronics Core user guide
- Faronics recommends a minimum of 256 MB of system memory in the protected systems
Deep Freeze download Link:
Report broken link by facebook chat