CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 is a very famous graphic design software in the design world of Corel. The designers specialized in CorelDRAW for designing graphic images for websites, designing publications for use in the advertising design industry, drawing animation, …
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 software is also used to support drawing and fast conversion into objects and vectors for Photoshop CC 2018, Adobe Illustrator CC 2018, Autocad… software. CorelDRAW is designed to be simple to use for the novice as well as the professional user.
Other Corel Versions:
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 features:
In this latest version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018, Corel manufacturer has some new updates compared to previous versions, the new features are:
- Pointillizer: Create high-quality vector compositions
- PhotoCocktail: Create beautiful collages
- Shading tool: Add solid vector shadows to object and text
- Symmetrical drawing mode: Create a wide range of symmetrical designs
- Align and distribute buttons: Distribute buttons are also easy, adding equal spacing between them horizontally or vertically
- Impact Tool: Give your design a little more spark
- Corner control in dashed and outlined lines: Control more angles in objects
Link download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018:Click here to get Password unzip
This version full active, you don’t need do anything, scroll down for installation instructions.
Report broken link by facebook chat
CorelDRAW System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard drive space: 1 GB
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 minimum
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- DVD drive optional (for box installation)
- Internet connection (with internet connection)
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 include:
- CorelDRAW® 2018 – Vector illustration and page layout
- PHOTO-PAINT® 2018 – Image editing
- Font Manager™ 2018 – Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE® 2018 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of CorelDRAW 2018 application)
- CONNECT™ 2018 – Content finder
- CAPTURE™ 2018 – Screen capture tool
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
Installation Instructions CorelDRAW
Step 1: Use tool like winrar, 7-zip to unzip the file (password: fptwaze.com). Run the CorelLauncher.exe file in the installation directory. Then check I agree to the End User. Then select Accept
Step 2: Press Next
Step3: Choose “Custom Installation“.
Step 4: After clicking on “Custom Installation” in the above step, the software will redirect to the next interface, where you can select the tools you want to install. Then select Next.
Step 5: Press Next
Step 6: Press Install Now
Step 7: The process will be installed automatically, you wait a few minutes to finish.
After the installation is complete, you can open the software for normal use. Don’t need active!