CorelDRAW X9 was released in 2017 with many innovative features from CorelDRAW X8, Sản phẩm của phần mềm được dùng làm vector, thiết kế các đối tượng cho các phần mềm khác như Illustrator, Photohop, AutoCad
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X9 offers hundreds of templates, textures, patterns, clip art and fonts. It provides all the features and tools you need to create professional-quality print designs. CorelDRAW X9 brings new support for Windows 10, multi-monitor and display support for 4K, and other visual tools for creating all types of graphics and designs.
Other Corel Versions:
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X9 features:
- Compatible with operating systems and hardware especially Windows 10.
- LiveSketch advanced tools.
- Pen and Touch features improvements.
- New, warmer graphic design tools.
- Easily scale and align product images accordingly.
- Provides some more graphic effects.
Link download CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X9:Password unzip: Subscribe FPTWAZE Youtube Channel and see Password in description of feature video.
This version full active, you don’t need do anything, scroll down for installation instructions.
Report broken link by facebook chat
CorelDRAW System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7 with the latest possible update.
- Intel Core i3 / 5/7 or AMD Athlon 64.
- 2 GB RAM – 4G RAM is recommended and preferably 8G RAM or more.
- 1 GB hard disk space.
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6 (Included)
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X9 include:
- CorelDRAW 2017: Vector design, page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2017: Photo editing software
- Corel Font Manager ™ 2017: Font Management
- Corel CONNECT ™ 2017: Search for related content
- Corel CAPTURE ™ 2017: Screen capture software
Installation Instructions CorelDRAW
Step 1: Use tool like winrar, 7-zip to unzip the file (password: fptwaze.com). Run the CorelLauncher.exe file in the installation directory. Then check Iagree to the End User. Then select Accept
Step 2: Press Next
Step3: Choose “Custom Installation“.
Step 4: After clicking on “Custom Installation” in the above step, the software will redirect to the next interface, where you can select the tools you want to install. Then select Next.
Step 5: Press Next
Step 6: Press Next
Step 7: Press Install Now
Step 8: The process will be installed automatically, you wait a few minutes to finish.
After the installation is complete, you can open the software for normal use. Don’t need active!