Microsoft has just updated the Windows 11 Insider Dev channel to the new build 22000.71 with some changes as follows:
The right-click menu (and all context menus in general) switches to using “acrylic material” to create a translucent, softer look than the white color before.
Added a new “Entertainment” widget, allowing you to watch new movies appear in the Microsoft Store.
List of other improvements in Build 22000.71 (KB5004252):
- Microsoft is working on a new SplitButton for File Explorer. This will be used for making new folders and files directly from the new command bar, which replaces the ribbon menu.
- Microsoft has fixed an issue where Explorer.exe might crash when you hover the Task View icon in the Taskbar.
- Volume mixers in the Settings app are now more responsive.
- You can now click on the command bar button twice to close open dropdown menus.
Link download Windows 11 Build 22000.71 ISO File
Other Windows 11 Build
Follow these steps to get your Windows 11 ISO.
- Download the appropriate tool (created by the folks from uupdump.ml)
- Extract the zip file by clicking right and selecting Extract all.
- Run the run UUP_download_windows.cmd file for Windows.
- Let the process complete, it’ll consume somewhere 3-4GB bandwidth, please read the step-by-step instructions.
Build Original Windows 11 Insider Preview Build ISO
Warning: many people still rely on the internet to download ISO from the internet which often led your PC get infected, folks over uupdump.ml created this script that compiles ISO using original files obtained through Microsoft servers.
- Download the script from the links given above, use the 64-bit link to download 64-bit Windows 11 UUP files. And use the 32-bit link to build 32-bit Windows insider preview ISO.
- Now extract the tool, right-click and select Extract All option.
- Open the extracted folder, run uup_download_windows file, this script is an automated script that will download all the files using the Aria2 download program. This is necessary to download multiple files at once.
This will take some minutes, use a high-speed internet connection. you can see the progress inside the command prompt window and all the files that this tool download is from Microsoft server, so yes there is no involvement of third-party files.
Note: If for some reason, you see an error in downloading, just close and start the tool, it will skip downloaded files and confirm all files are downloaded.
The new version of the tool, automatically creates ISO from the files. We’ve optimized some settings to make the process even faster. For an estimated the tool will take less than 5 minutes to build ISO on your computer.
Find the ISO file insider the Windows 11×64 folder. Now you can install Windows 11 by creating a bootable USB using a tool like Rufus.
(Optional) Step 4. Once done, this script will execute another tool that you can find inside the same folder. If you wish to manually trigger the ISO building process, please run the convert-UUP to start converting downloaded files to Windows 11 Insider preview ISO.
How to update from Windows 11
To install Windows 11 KB5004252, use these steps:
- Open Windows Settings and navigate to Updates & Security page.
- Check for updates and click on “Restart now” when prompted.
- If you’re not part of the Insider program, open the Settings app > Updates & Security > Windows Insider program.
- Signup for the program and join the Dev Channel.
- Reboot and check for updates, and this preview build will appear on your screen.