Camtasia Studio 2020 is the latest version of professional screen recording and video editing software, after being released by Techsmith in late November. In addition to the main function of screen recording and recording, Camtasia Studio also supports you to edit existing videos with functions such as: merge or split video clips, trim, speed up or slow down footage, intro present the video in a very professional manner.
Although it is a simple video editing software, if you are familiar with Camtasia Studio then making a video that looks beautiful, fancy and sophisticated will be very simple, depending on your creativity. Also because of its simple, compact and lightweight feature, it is considered an indispensable software for YouTube professionals, gamers, instructional videos or graphic experts. Not much different from using professional video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro.
|Camtasia Studio 2020||Link|
|Camtasia Studio 2019||Link|
|Camtasia Studio 2018||Link|
Camtasia Studio 2020 features:
- Templates: Pre-built video templates reduce editing time. Create custom templates for videos you frequently make.
- Camtasia Packages: Share templates, libraries, themes, shortcuts, favorites, and presets in a single file.
- Favorites & Presets: Instantly access your most used tools and effects. Save custom styles and configurations for frequent use.
- Recording: Record anything on your computer screen–websites, software, video calls, or PowerPoint presentations.
- Simplified Editing: Camtasia’s simple drag-and-drop editor makes adding, removing, trimming, or moving sections of video or audio a breeze.
- Pre-Built Assets: Customize any of the royalty-free assets in the Camtasia library and add them to your video for a professional polish.
- Screen Recording Options: Camtasia records exactly what you want–the entire screen, specific dimensions, a region, a window, or an application.
- Web Camera Capture: Add a personal touch to your videos by adding crisp video and audio straight from your webcam.
- Audio recording (Mic + System): Record and edit your audio clips using a microphone, the sound from your computer, or import clips to get the perfect audio for your video.
- PowerPoint Integration: Turn your presentation into a video. Record with the PowerPoint Add-In or import slides directly into Camtasia.
- Annotations: Use callouts, arrows, shapes, lower thirds, and sketch motion to highlight important points in your video.
- Animations: Camtasia gives you pre-made animations that take your video to the next level. Customize your animation, create behaviors, or zoom in, zoom out, and pan animations to your screen recordings.
- Cursor FX: Highlight, magnify, spotlight, or smooth the motion of your cursor to create a professional and polished look to any video.
- Upload / Export Options: Instantly upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Screencast, or your online video course.
Camtasia Studio 2020 system requirements:
- Processor: 2.8 Ghz 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor with 2 CPU Cores or 2.8 Ghz 1st Generation AMD® Ryzen™ 3 Processor with 2 CPU Cores
- RAM: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended).
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 10 Series or higher
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) 1607 version or later
- Hard Disk Space: SSD with 4GB of available disk space
- Screen resolution: Screen resolution of 1366×768 (1920 x 1080 recommended)
Link download offline installers Camtasia Studio 2020 full activeClick here to get Password unzip
This version full active, you don’t need do anything, scroll down for installation instructions.
Report broken link by facebook chat
Installation Instructions Camtasia Studio 2020
View instruction video: Click here
Step 1: Use tool like winrar, 7-zip to unzip the file (password: click here). After the extraction process is successful, please turn off Windows defender security center on your computer to begin the installation steps.
Step 2: Choose language and press OK
Step 3: In the next step, you should pay attention to uncheck the box Advertising: install recommeded software as shown below. Then, click on Next to begin the installation automatically.
Step 4: Installation is complete.
You can open Camtasia Studio 2020 software and try it out. If you get an error during the installation process, please copy the message and leave a comment below this article.